Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Vivaro

Options
  • 29-01-2007 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi guys thinking of buying this van and wonder what everyone thinks of it

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Is that a rebadged Renault?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Is that a rebadged Renault?

Yep, they're also called the Renault Trafic & Nissan Primastar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

my opinion of them are that they are that they are a nice van to drive (kind of more of a car feel than some other vans) but are not as capable as other vans for heavy loads, so if you plan to be carrying alot of weight you may be better with something else but for lighter loads it may be right for you. if you are looking for a van for heavy loads i would think something like a transit or similar might suit you more. am saying this from experince of working on vivaros. not sure about this but i think the opel is cheaper to buy than the other two despite being the same van but i'm not positive about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

There's a 2.5 L diesel engine (135bhp), surely that would have adequate power to pull heavy loads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

blahblah06 wrote:
    Hi guys thinking of buying this van and wonder what everyone thinks of it
    I own one, nice comfortable drive.
    It won't blow you away with sheer power but what would you expect from a van ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement