Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danielle Lloyd on Big Brother

Options
  • 29-01-2007 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Question for the lads. Danielle Lloyd on big brother was exposed as a stupid, boring bullying cow with little redeeming qualities as a person.

However she was very hot with a great ass and mega boobs.

On the basis that you had to stay with her for a minimum of 3 months (living together), who out there would date her if you had the chance? Could you put up with the personality for the sake of the body?

For me, I'd be in like Flynn!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

onemanband wrote:
    For me, I'd be in like Flynn!!!

I'll second that and wouldn't need asking twice ;)

MD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

She was/is pretty damn hot... But then she opens her mouth and ruins the moment.

I'd take Shilpa over her any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

skanger bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

LundiMardi wrote:

I'd take Shilpa over her any day.

Wouldn't we all but that wasn't the question ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,712 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I wouldnt touch her with a stick.
    She needs to be some bit intellectually stimulating and she is a moron.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Mad Dog wrote:
    I'll second that and wouldn't need asking twice ;)

MD

Irish guys are so damn typical :rolleyes:

panda100 wrote:
    jealous much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

I don't believe that she is really a nasty person. I think that she is naive and foolish, and got carried away on the side of someone who genuinely is a nasty little piece of work: Jade. Danielle is no worse than a lot of silly little girls, and had it not been for Jade Goody's influence would have been (and eventually - when Jade left - became) Shilpa's friend. And at least she had the decency to apologise and try to explain herself unlike that other washed up skag.
    But had it not been for Jade, there would have been NO trouble. This is the SECOND!!! hate campaign she has managed to stir up both times she was in the BB house. Something only a true weapon could pull off, let's be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I could get past the bimbo-ness, but I don't think I could stick that accent for 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

yeah, i'd do 3 months if i got to **** her.
    why not?
    i've nothing better to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

I could get past the bimbo-ness, but I don't think I could stick that accent for 3 months.
    Ah the accent is the best bit - it's diiihtty!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Mossy Monk wrote:
    skanger bitch

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

panda100 wrote:
    And yet most of the guys so far would not or would rather have someone intelligent like Shilpa :D

Clearly Irish women are "so damn typical" in their oppinions of Irish guys that its no wonder more and more Irish guys prefer foreign women. Irish girls are too b!tchy and up themselves and way too much hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I wouldnt be interested in her to be honest. She looks ok, but she would do my head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Saruman wrote:
    And yet most of the guys so far would not or would rather have someone intelligent like Shilpa :D

Clearly Irish women are "so damn typical" in their oppinions of Irish guys that its no wonder more and more Irish guys prefer foreign women. Irish girls are too b!tchy and up themselves and way too much hard work.

Uhh no..most of the guys said they would to Danielle. Saying that I probably would say yes to Jack too ...so maybe Irish girls are so damn typical too :)

Irish girls are rotten;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

You wouldn't hear her accent with her head stuffed in the pillow ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Even if every word out of her mouth was pleasant and enlightened I couldn't bear to spend too much time with someone with an accent like that. Honestly it's right up there with South Africa insofar as "Eht does me eahd in!"

So no.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

The accent would not be my biggest problem with Danielle Lloyd. She comes across as being completely thick and happy to wallow in ignorance. Her attitudes are chavvy too.

In summation...No!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

panda100 wrote:
    That doesnt make sense?

Typical of what ?

I'd hit it no problem:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 garv1961

Defo a bod babe can be seen in my arms anytime Daft bimbo but who cares

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I think accent aside (good and bad liverpool accents just as therer are good and bad dublin ones setc ) , she showed her imaturity ,iggnorence and stupidity more than anything else .

Advertisement