Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get k750i unlocked by tomorrow

• 29-01-2007 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just got a k750i on 02 and want to use my meteor sim in it. I need to get this phone unlocked by tomorrow. I went into a shop in Navan today and they said they'd send it off and it could tak up to 3 days. I need this done by tomorrow. Is there any shop in Dublin where I could get this done for tomorrow? And how much roughly would it be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Shouldn't you have gotten the phone from Meteor, if you never planned to use it with O2? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Well as far as I know, you can download a program to do it! Maybe thru a bittorent or google it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

R_H_C_P wrote:
    Well as far as I know, you can download a program to do it! Maybe thru a bittorent or google it!
    nope. hardware unlock only afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

nope. hardware unlock only afaik
    Ok but is there any shop in Dublin that ca have it done by tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Sorry to hijack this thread but does anyone know where i can get a SE z520i unlocked in Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Ok got it done. I went to a shop on Talbot street that do unlocking, and they said they weren't able to unlock them and said that I should try Moore St. Got it done there for €20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Ok got it done. I went to a shop on Talbot street that do unlocking, and they said they weren't able to unlock them and said that I should try Moore St. Got it done there for €20.

Yeah thats aright,theres loads of unlockers on moore street.its changed alot since afew years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

:rolleyes: Can you not see the sticky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement