Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N70

• 29-01-2007 8:37pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im interested in buying this fone, I was just wondering is it a good phone? and is it easy to use etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

My sister has the nokia n70 and i must admit....its a geat phone(great at getting weak 3g signals)...but if i where you i would wait until the nokia n73 came out.....it has a better camera on it....and it has a nice screen....its out on the 3 network but still waiting on it from vodafone...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

really? crap, i hope my dad didnt go and get it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

the n70 has a great signal, well the one i am using for the last year does anyway. It is a very, very good phone although i would agree with bummer and wait till the n73 comes out. It will be about €100 more but will be worth it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

This phone is overpriced.You can buy a Sony Ericsson with the same spec and it will cost you about halve the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Overpriced? Depends how much you spent on it :rolleyes: Cost me €80 on an upgrade 3 mths ago. A bit bulkier than what I'm used to, buttons arent great for texting but other than that its a class phone, excellent camera and brilliant video capability.

Only issue I have ever had with it is I shot some footage at a concert and the file was 3mb and it kept freezing up the fone.

• Advertisement

Dman001 wrote:
    This phone is overpriced.You can buy a Sony Ericsson with the same spec and it will cost you about halve the price
    I was looking at the k800 but that was too much out of my price range..

ok I got the fone AND it doesnt seem to vibrate even tho I have it on etc..

Advertisement