Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES6 Online Woes... AGAIN!

Options
  • 29-01-2007 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having problems getting in? Yesterday, I could get as far as the lobby select menu (and they appeared to have a large amount of people in) but then it would hang for aaaaages trying to enter the lobby before yielding the ever so helpful "Could not join lobby" message.

Today, it's even worse; I can't even get to the Player Data File selection screen. Same crap again in that it hangs for a long time before (presumeably) timing out.

I understand Konami had issues with the servers back in October or so, and then again at the beginning of January, but can anybody let me know if they've had the same problem today or yesterday?

I want to find out if there's something in my own settings that have changed (unlikley) or if it's happening to other people. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MiniMetro

Having trouble here too. First time it wouldn't log on, said "try again later". Now it has stalled at "select player file" screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I've given up trying to play online. Every time i get sick of waiting and end up just playing the master league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Irishchat

i've been playing last two days with no problems at all...... its so good even im downlaoding on my pc aswell :)

Advertisement