Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation peacekeeper update

Options
  • 29-01-2007 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Operation peacekeeper 0.18 patch is out.Was playing it last night for the first time and it is better than bf2 to me.

No new maps but all the bugs are fixed,give it a try any way.The sniper rifels are top class and you have a added bonus of a grapling hook so you can get to places others just cannot reach!!

Gave bf 2142 a try,did not think too much of titan but conquest is o.k. getting board of it allready.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Is this single player? Online? I couldnt find anything on the site.... Am downloading it anyways!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

DeafVision wrote:
    Is this single player? Online? I couldnt find anything on the site.... Am downloading it anyways!
    OPK is an online mod.

Advertisement