Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreambox, Dbox2, Eurobox

• 29-01-2007 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am thinking of buying a cable tv box. Just done a search on Ebay and there seems to be a wide range available. Can anyone whos up on these things recommend any particular model. I assume they all do the same job but to be honest I know nothing about them. Any info appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinarello

pissed wrote:
    Hi, I am thinking of buying a cable tv box. Just done a search on Ebay and there seems to be a wide range available. Can anyone whos up on these things recommend any particular model. I assume they all do the same job but to be honest I know nothing about them. Any info appreciated :)

I have a Technomate 1500 ci+ super. A really good digibox, very user friendly. Will pick up all scramble and free to air (fta) channels on a blind scan. I use an Arte sport card for the footie, but it can be watched for free on Tps, on hotbird 13e.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

All of them are a good choice for cable. The eurobox gets some good reviews. Afaik, you can add a hdd to the dreambox cable versions and alow recording and playback etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Dopey

Hey Pissed,

Did you get one of these boxes? I also have NTL and would like to hear how it worked out for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Only operator supplied cable boxes may be connected in UK and Ireland.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement