Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Dye

Options
  • 30-01-2007 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get different colour hair dyes in town?

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

Well can only really think of the usuals such a boots and that but I think if its really different colours you want you can order them through certain hairdressers, cant tell you which ones Im afraid!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

The house of grafton on shop street did my hair deep blue for me before, not too expensive and lasted for ages.

Chaos usually have a few various colours. I got green dye a week or two back,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

There is a Hair Dressers supply shop in the Lisbaun Industrial Estate, on the Tuam road. You are technically supposed to be a hairdresser.... but meh! Just pretend to be one from some salon in town. :D They have really nice, vibrant coulours, red, blues, greens etc and last ages. My hairdresser recommended it to me so I can do over my red streaks without having to pay a fortune getting it done professionally....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Cheers for the help :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 melissas

Hi there Mikill,
    We sell different coloured hair dyes on our site www.melissashairwear.com, they cost €9.99 and shipping is free. We have blues, pinks, greens, purples and loads more. We also sell the peroxide kit for lightening your hair before applying the dye if you need to. All our dyes are very gentle on your own hair. We also have a retail shop if you'd prefer to call to us.
    Best wishes
    Melissa

Advertisement