Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3G gone to the dogs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Our government has not provided the carrot and stick mix that we need to get the extra masts out there for 3g . These things require leadership and vision of which we have seen none...or worse.

In my opinion there is no REAL demand for this service yet, enough to justify the level of rollout required to bring it to an "ideal" stage. That coupled with the fact that the speed required would not be physically possible, between anti-mast crew, suppliers, skilled people required etc. it would not be done right at speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭niallb

My connection seems to be back up.
    Anyone else noticed an improvement?

NiallB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Yeah it's better for me now. It's been improving all week and right now it's fine. I'm in Dublin 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Of course if your boat is sinking you will find you need your marine radio as the cell sizes have mysteriously shrunk to 5km just where you are.

Advertisement