Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can you recommend someone to fit BT Car Kit ?

Options
  • 30-01-2007 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My girlfriend just bought a new car (Astra Sports Hatch) and she wants to get a proper Bluetooth car kit installed.

Car kits are pretty easy pick up on eBay, but I won't touch the install on her new car :)

Can anyone recommend someone to fit one of these in the Leixlip area (Blanch and Liffey Valley are quite near) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Robert Dancy - Autotronics.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

carkits.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I got a car kit installed by carkits.ie before and I wouldn't recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Halfords.....

Would she not have been better off getting a pre wired one from the dealer....expensive enough but probably worth it

• Advertisement

expensive enough but probably worth it
    There's a difference between expensive and rip-off.

They were looking for €550, and that's on top of the price of the new car !!

I got a car kit installed by carkits.ie before and I wouldn't recommend them
    Can I ask why ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Carkits.ie did mine as part of a free deal from Vodafone and I had no problems with them. Based in Sandyford ind est.

Advertisement