Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone know a good site to get a nokia 6280 compatible headset for the radio?

• 30-01-2007 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭

mines wigging out on me and the warrenty only covers the handset so i cant get it replaced. i use the built in radio alot and the idea of going to work without it is a nightmare so i could use you guys help in sourcing a new one. nothin too fancy (which is code for cheap :D ).

ive been looking around at places like 3 but if i can get a better deal ill go for it.

thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

ebay i suppose. they can be bought in most phone shops but are quite expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Nokia Centers really but like Vimes said, eBay is the best place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i would also recommend ebay as nokia centre would be really expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

thanks guys, found out o2 in the square do em for 20euro or i can get a replacement for the one ive got for 35euro so i'll probably go there and get the cheaper one. twenty quid isnt a million miles away from what i used to pay for new headphones for my walkman way back when so its not a bad deal for me.

i dont like ebay, i know it very popular but im just wary about stuff like that. thanks again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TontoMurphy

Hi,

Try www.expansys.ie. Got plenty of stuff of them in the past....

• Advertisement
Advertisement