Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Explorer not updating

• 30-01-2007 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

I changed some setting recently, not sure what and now IE doesnt open on an updated page of the site I go to, I keep having to press the refresh button. How can I fix this ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Unchange the thing you're not sure what you changed, is. Or something.

What?

What site? What version of IE? What did you install recently? What were you playing with that maybe, just maybe you shouldn't have been?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

If I knew what Id done I could just un do it. Not sure what I did. Cant be that serious tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Check your homepage setting.

tools/internet options/

Homepage is fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ok, what exactly is the problem, and what sites are you having it on? What changes did you make to the computer recently, installed programs, uninstalled programs, etc?

The number of people who come and give nothing and expect miracles...

• Advertisement

Aidan, not sure what settings I have changed, I had some problems several weeks back. Im on Int Exp 7 and as an example when i came onto this boards page I had to hit refresh to get the up to date page. I was following instructions in a microsoft support site. I remember changing something like ie updates but dont ask me where.

Advertisement