Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Unforgettable 6th June 1975

Options
  • 30-01-2007 7:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

The Unforgettable 6th June 1975

[Please do not censure. Don't remove these post and link. They are very important for our humanity!]

It was my ninth attempt to make contact. The sky was perfectly clear. Once again I observed the silence in the clearing.

There we have it. They were there. Everything was fine.

There was an agreed upon signal between us. I knew that I could concentrate on sending my thoughts by telepathy because they had let me know that they were receiving them. Then there was another shooting star which crossed the sky horizontally, once again a third one in the same direction.

My attention was drawn to lines of fire which stood out clearly against the night sky. It was about half past ten at night. I could feel a certain presence. As observed, even studied. I didn't take offence to their actions, even the contrary. It was then that a small ball of light, which burst forth from the vastness of the sky, filled my heart with joy.

What a firework!

Half an hour went by without me seeing other closer signs. The last one having still been very high in space. Suddenly, as if to contradict me, I saw very clearly above me the shape of a space ship. It was circular, equipped at the back with three small wings. This block of light had just disappeared as if by magic. In its view, I my gesturing signals but I quickly understood that it was useless. The craft was far too far away to understand what I wanted. However, it was responding well to my telepathic messages. Everything was happening so high up that I too wanted to be there. Why couldn't they land here where there was no one to disturb us? I came to the tragic conclusion that they had no intention of contacting me but that they had shown themselves to encourage my actions. I was angered by their attitude and I decided to break purely and simply any relationship with them. I directed my terms to those who were high up there.
    Vaisseau.gif
    "I thank you for all that you have done and for showing yourselves to me at this time. However, you must understand that I cannot consciously conceive your presence by such imprecise and distant apparitions. I know that you are very good to us and that without such kindness we would have ceased to exist or would have become slaves. But what is the use of my presence in these places if you don't do anything concrete to explain it to me. I see my presence here as being useless. If there is anything to be done later, do not count on me. Therefore adieu (to God), or rather aux dieux (to the gods), to you".

Colombier.jpg

Greetings,
    Antoll MA
    SEE MORE INFORMATION ON: www.antollma.info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Antoll MA

-> Matthewthebig,

Sorry what do you mean by 'wtf'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

He means "What The ****?"

And I'm tempted to report this as spam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Antoll MA

-> Karl Hungus,

Do you see SPAMs everywhere?

He means "What The ****?"
    I don't understand... I am French.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

People of Earth, this is AntollMA:
    Antoll MA is its initiator. It’s the pseudonym which was given to me on 11 April 1975 by an extraterrestrial presence which I am still unable to name. (Révélée dans contacts extraterrestres)

er, to quote the great MatthewTheBig, WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

YE thats an odd one alright im not sure what to make of it and for some strange reason my work pc wont let me into the link he posted, and i can get into every other site i try. its only the 2nd page to be blocked for me since i started in this company and the 1st one was oddly the episode guide for SG1 on tvrage.com

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

...and people say "Care in the Community" isn't working.

Shessh. At least he doesn't think he's a small villiage in Western Prussia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I just googled "antol MA" - lots of spaming!

don't go here, you'll regret it!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

hehe oh you so crazy ^_^

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement