Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search gone dodgy?

Options
  • 30-01-2007 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having trouble with the search. When I click on it in the bar under the Boards.ie logo nothing happens. The only way I can get it to work is to click on the New Posts button and use the search that comes up there. And for some reason the search dropdown menu only appears in that screen too.

Is this a known problem, or does boards just hate me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Works fine for me in IE7 everywhere and in FF2 seach works on the index page, does not work while browsing a forum and works on the search page.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Oh, I should have said, I'm using firefox, but have tried on IE6 and have the same problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Is it happening on all pages, or just threads of forums with more than one page available? (The known 2-page-or-more bug [hey, did we ever try that fix I suggested?]).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It;s not working on any of the forum pages except the front page and the new posts page as far as I can tell.

Advertisement