Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant access to UCD area?help please.

Options
  • 30-01-2007 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

hi,admins/mods

just really have no idea what 's going on this,i cant access to UCD board anymore.i didnt get any PM or sort of inform at all.

guess i am banned?:rolleyes: but i am so sure i didnt say/do anything wrong on the forum(check all my posts before if you want,i am not one of those who like to making problems around),if i really do,please tell me the reason .

i would be really appreciated.thank you so much.

Regards.

p/s:i couldnt find the board of UCD in Edu board anymore,so i couldnt PM the mod of UCD board...

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

seraphimvc wrote:
    p/s:i couldnt find the board of UCD in Edu board anymore,so i couldnt PM the mod of UCD board...

It's still there.

You would appear to be banned.
    PM Sangre, hullaballoo or çrash_000 to find out why.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Strange, you appear to have been banned. I can't see any reason for it though, so I've unbanned you.

Sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Strange, you appear to have been banned. I can't see any reason for it though, so I've unbanned you.

Sorry about that.

:eek:

ah,nevermind ,no problem at all!thank you all so much!!:D

Advertisement