Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb 3MB Metro users

Options
  • 30-01-2007 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

I've had enough with EsatBT and I'm now looking to change provider, I've heard a few good reports lately about Digiweb Metro BB and want to know if what I'm hearing is true.
    Anyone here on the boards in the Dundalk area got 3MB Metro, whats it like and what sort of download speeds are you getting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I would give anything to be able to get Esat again. But I now live in a place that cant get it.
    If you want contention issues Digiweb is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Are the issues you are having with BT that bad that you are willing to face major problems with changing over your BB line and the downtime inherent in that along with possible major problems with your new provider?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

put it this ways guys, this past few weeks dialup is quicker, getting download speeds now of 12 - 30KB/s :eek: . Got a call from Esat TS today to say that Eircom fixed the problem but I'm still getting the same speeds, looks like Eircom didn't bother. No point staying with the phone line for a BB service if Eircom couldn't be bothered to fix the line.

Heh, ok well Digiweb is better than that, you wont get speeds of much faster than 150kb during peak times though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

are you all on the dundalk mast as well?

• Advertisement

Limerick, Castletroy side

Advertisement