Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loveable samoyed cross looking for a new home

Options
  • 30-01-2007 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

hi have a six month old samoyed cross now he's not white but a lovely light brown colour he's great with children never barks he's a really quiet dog and he's looking for a kind loving family , the reason for rehoming is i never planned on keeping him after he turning six weeks old but he was soo lovely i didnt have the heart to let him go but now i am just not at home during to day and he really likes company , its breaking my heart to see him go, so if there is some out there who has a good size garden and will walk this dog please pm me

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

could you please clarify this:
    i never planned on keeping him after he turning six weeks old but he was soo lovely i didnt have the heart to let him go but now i am just not at home during to day

Did you breed this dog with the intention of giving it away at six weeks old?
    Then you decided to keep it anyway because it was so "lovely"?
    And now you suddenly realise that you don't have time for it?

Or am I getting things completely wrong here?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭rhondadunphy

No i didnt plan on breading the dog what happened was a dog got in over the wall at my samoyed bitch i would not bread my dog she is a pet not something to make money on,but by the time i we found out she was pregnant it was too late to do anything, she had to have a section to have this pup and only had one, and he's lovely when i say i never planned on keeping him i wasnt going to sale him off my friend was to take him but we just could not let him go , now my friend cant take him as she already got a dog so thats why i am posting. and no i didnt just suddenly realise i had not time for the dog i just got a full time job!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Congrats on the new job (I hope it's one you wanted)

You already have a dog and I guess you are going to keep her?
    So why not keep the youngfella as well? They are well used to each other and could keep each other company while you are gone, couldn't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭rhondadunphy

my mam has taken the mother but cant take the son as she already has another dog i wish i could keep them together but Unfortunately i cant i dont want to leave them out in the garden all day they need to be walked and with the new job i am just never there .i would just love for him to go to a loving home.

Advertisement