Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT broadband in Rochfortbridge

Options
  • 30-01-2007 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

My brother lives in Rochfortbridge Westmeath, he is on the BT 2mb broadband and for the last two to tree weeks at peak times his connection just dies, to me it’s a contention issue but BT support don’t seem to won’t to admit this, they just threaten him with reducing his 2mb to 1mb as they say “his line can’t take the 2mb” which is buls*** as he was on 2mb with Eircom for six months before going to BT with no problems at all.

So I would like to know if any other people in the Rochfortbridge area are having any trouble with BT at the moment mainly at peak times

Cheers Mark.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Does his connection slow right down at peak times?

Im having major slowdown at peak times,ive posted many times on here to try sort the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Markjf

Dcully wrote:
    Does his connection slow right down at peak times?

Im having major slowdown at peak times,ive posted many times on here to try sort the issue.

Yes between 4pm and 11pm it's like he is on dialup, it's a joke. I would say they have taken on to many people and don't have the bandwidth to cope with it. He went with them because of the 55 euro a month deal with the unlimited calls to the UK, as we have family over there but I guess everyone else had the same plan.

Mark.

Advertisement