Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drop down thingeys problem

Options
  • 30-01-2007 6:43pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the nondescript title, not sure what they're actually called.

Am I the only one having problems with the drop-down menus that appear on the user options (like thread tools, the one that appears when you click on a users name in a thread etc.)?

Just spotted they're not working for me now - although the main drop-down menu works fine.

On WinXP SP2 etc., FF 2.0.0.1

Cheers
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

They've been intermittent for me for the last while. I may have five or six threads open, and they'll work on one, and not on another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It has been an issue for quite a while, I am still having trouble so I have to use IE tab for Firefox to switch back and forth to do moderating.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They work when the thread is no longer than 1 page on FF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I have a query that I think is somewhat related, so I'll post it here rather than make another thread about it. When I use the dropdown menu and go to buddy/ignore list, clicking on it goes to a blank page. Is this a problem for anyone else? Or is it something I'm doing wrong.

Advertisement