Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant Incident (news)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

cast_iron wrote:
    Hmmm...I dunno, They alternated sentences a bit too much for me. I found it so odd, I'm not sure I remember what they actually said. Also, the reports were a bit on the static side.
    Good to see some broadcasts though.

Yeh I agree. I also found it somewhat odd the way they said "The Garda Siochana". Just didn't seem right:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

I thought it was very clear, not odd at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 CTN

For anyone who didn't see CTN programmes in the Student Bar this week, or in Astra Hall on Thursday, they have been uploaded to the website www.ucd.ie/campustv
    The second episode of Hot Shot is under 'Hot shot' section of current productions, and our lecture musical stunt is under 'Showdown' in current productions. Hopefully we will get the rest of this weeks programmes up tonight too :)
    We used two camera's for the lecture musical but for the website version....you can only see it from the angle of one camera, incase you are wondering why its a bit shaky in soem places.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭UrbanFox

Is it not time - in the national interest of course - that some gang just robbed the entire UCD campus and that we started all over again ?

Wow , someone might actually be able to plan out the campus in a joined up sort of way as distinct from a modern concrete Legoland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

panda100 wrote:
    Cool thats the first time Ive seen a ctn broadcast. Qudos to the two presenters,they were really good.
    ye quite good stuff need a better video editor though

good job ctn

• Advertisement
Advertisement