Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do on a Thurs night

Options
  • 30-01-2007 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I'm looking for something to do in Dublin on Thursday night, I'm a youngish bloke who'll be on his own.
    Just need to do something different..any ideas?
    I'm sporty and looking for something interesting, doesn't have to be sports related.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I hear theres a chest of gold at the bottom of the liffey

Get yer scuba gear on

Would make an interesting thursday night IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 33,405 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I'm looking for something to do in Dublin on Thursday night, I'm a youngish bloke who'll be on his own.
    Just need to do something different..any ideas?
    I'm sporty and looking for something interesting, doesn't have to be sports related.

Worng city. Go drinking.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

All the usual things apply. Pubs, clubs, theatre, cinema, restaurant and so on. There is no shortage of things to do on a Thursday night.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Can you play Poker...?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

How 'bout a salsa class / club...

http://www.danzon.ie/ - Thursdays at the Garda Club

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

The Ha'penny Bridge Inn has a comedy night on, on Thursdays at about 9. They're usually brilliant aswell. Well worth a look.

Advertisement