Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which LCD?-Help very much appreciated...

Options
  • 30-01-2007 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi all, I have decided to go with one of 3 Sony Bravia 46" LCD TVs from this link.

http://www.komplett.ie/k/kcp.asp?sku=320022&sku=328683&sku=330244

Can anyone recommend which one I should go with? I am just wondering if it will really be worth forking out an extra 400 euro for the 46V2500 model rather than the 2000 model (which would be my preference at the mo). And the same for the 46S2010-are the extra features (whatever they are:confused: ) worth the money?

I will mainly be using this TV for xbox 360 activities and the prices arent really that much of a problem (though the 2500 will delay me affording it for a good while).

I also have no real idea what the sound quality on any of them is like and would be very grateful if anyone who has bought any of these could give me their thoughts, and the sound is very important for me:)

Thanks to anyone who can give me advice on this:D

Advertisement