Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao

Options
  • 30-01-2007 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

In a desperate attempt to resurrect this board, and see do any of the forgotten still frequent it, I make this thread.

Since it's CAO time, and I just filled in mine, what've you kids decided to do? I'll just give my first few choices:

English and Latin (Trinity)
    English and Classics (Trinity)
    English and Greek (Trinity)

All TSM's. Who's next to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

I'm afraid to put up mine because I will undoubtedly not get them. Ie : Medicine.

Actuarial Studies in UCD or DCU are more realistic though for me. Did you do yours online? The website is a bloody disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

you's are in 6th now? i though it was'nt me was well older than me.. jaysus the cao seems so long ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Do it early in the morning. To be honest, it was hardly going to put up with the thousands trying to do it last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Nah, I had mine done last week, I'm afraid to post them here!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

In a desperate attempt to resurrect this board, and see do any of the forgotten still frequent it, I make this thread.

Since it's CAO time, and I just filled in mine, what've you kids decided to do? I'll just give my first few choices:

English and Latin (Trinity)
    English and Classics (Trinity)
    English and Greek (Trinity)

All TSM's. Who's next to go?

Can you take up Greek without having ever done it for the LC?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Quite probably.

Oh. That's nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

You can. My mate does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yeah, you can for any language at third level as far as I know. Rather tempted to tweak choices and put it second, I can see that being an awesome course.

"when I grow up I want to be Socrates!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

English and German - TCD
    English Studies - TCD
    Other stuff, arts and science courses came after this.
    I'll rearrange it in the fullness of time anyway.

Advertisement