Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost

Options
  • 30-01-2007 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi
    can anyone help locate Cockatiel, yellow with orange cheeks, crest on head and long tail, missing from clonliffe Road Ballybough, D.3 30/01/07. Much loved Pet and owner is distraught. Any sightings or if caught please call or text 086 2068763If anyone has any advice on what to do or who to contact can they post here.

Thanks
    Saz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Hi there,
    Sorry to hear that - have you tried posting on www.lostandfound.ie ?

Edit: I've lost birds in the past and when I left the cage outside with the door open, one actually returned and went into the cage himself. You should give that a go. Perhaps he'll get hungry and decide to come home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sazriellen

Hi
    yes I posted last night on several websites, thnaks for advice. Will tell my friend to leave cage out and see what happens.

Cheers
    Az

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Wokie

Seen this ad in Dublin Trader

Found in South Dublin on Sunday, pet bird. Ph: 087 2927105

Might be worth a try;)

Advertisement