Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Road to Wrestlemania (spoilers within)

• 30-01-2007 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

RAW
    Taker came out at the end of Raw last night, so it looks like him against Cena at WM. Cena and HBK also won the tag titles, so perhaps the feud between Edge and Orton will culminate at WM. Although it's anyone's guess what they will do with the tag titles. Looks like Michaels might be in with a title shot anyway. They are pushing him and he was about to hit Cena with the super kick before the Undertaker popped up (literally) to signify his interest in the title.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

very interesting indeed. I wonder will he do the same on smackdown this friday, if not, it looks like raw.

A few people in here expect randy orton to be champion soon. It wont happen. I am full sure of it. What the wwe will do ( this is what i would do, for sure, if i had power in the wwe) is dangle the belt in front of him, tease him with the belt, torment him and give him false hope. Why???? to test him, test his behaviour. if he fails it will be years before he gets the belt again and if he passes the test, he will get it in the next year or two. If randy was not such a BLANK he would surely be what cena is now. Orton is the future of wwe, he better cop on to himself soon.

Anway back to the topic. I wonder is undertaker going to retire soon. He looked so old in the ring at the rumble. Shawn also looks really old. how old are these guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I think Undertaker is pushing 45. Micheal's is four years younger i think.
    I thought both of them put on a good display at the Royal Rumble

edit:According to Wikipedia Undertaker is only 42?? hmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I thought both of them put on a good display at the Royal Rumble

Agreed.

For the last 3 weeks Shawn Michaels has been so great. To me, even with his physical limitations, when the time comes he's the best wrestler in the WWE (although its arguable) and never fails to deliver.

No wrestler on this planet is better at playing the good guy in peril than Michaels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

i agree undertaker and shawn were good on sunday and are very fit indeed. ( so is my granddad, he is 86 and can hop a wall 3 foot high, well put his legs over one at a time). vince is very fit and in good health at 61 too ( my dad is a year younger than vince and is still playing football every week) and i am sure vince could run rings around many people on a football pitch. If you look after yourself you can go till you drop. Ric flair, he will go til he drops. There is a thread in here about drugs---- am i wrong or right-- but do the guys that take drugs die early?

when i was saying undertaker and shawn looked old i was refering to their faces not their in ring ability. When i looked at the face of undertaker and shawn i read something and it said ' man i am tired, i am getting old, i must stop soon'. I read it in both of them, taker more so.

I was just wondering if wwe were going to give taker the wwe title as a thank you gift before he retires. the undertaker could ( and it would be great if he could, in his late 50's, like flair) come back later in life.

I have noted in the past year or two that we can go weeks without seeing taker on TV, why??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

their faces just look weathered from blading. (and too much time on a sunbed in shawn's case)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Agreed.

For the last 3 weeks Shawn Michaels has been so great. To me, even with his physical limitations, when the time comes he's the best wrestler in the WWE (although its arguable) and never fails to deliver.

No wrestler on this planet is better at playing the good guy in peril than Michaels.

And it's even more impressive when you consider that the guy apparently is not even 100% right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

On Topic: they've teased us before when Batista won the Rumble. There was all this to-do about whether he was staying on Raw or moving to Smackdown!

My guess is there just doing the same again to add to the drama.

My money is on it being Batista versus 'Taker and either Cena v Michaels, or Cena v Michaels v Edge v Orton.

And it's even more impressive when you consider that the guy apparently is not even 100% right now.

Yes. If a guy with his mentality was asking for time he must be in very bad shape. He is an amazing performer. After the last Raw PPV and the Rumble he went up even further in my estimation.
    I was gripped by the conclusion to the Rumble. I haven't got that involved while watching a Wrestling PPV in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Trump v McMahon

cannot wait :rolleyes:

It looks like the no way out main event has been made.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement