Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E61 SatNav

• 30-01-2007 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Does anybody have SatNav up & running on Nokia E61? I'm getting more confused the more I look..... As I understand it, Navigon (which I have) won't work on it, Tom Tom Navigator will but doesn't have Irish maps. There is a subscription service (wayfinder) but this looks more like Google Earth than a traditional SatNav. Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Warmedge

I've been using Route 66 for the last couple of months which you can source from numerous outlets.
    I have a Holux GPSlim 236 that I bought new on ebay for €60. Nav4all are advertising them for €70.
    Directions delivered to bluetooth headset.

I have it sitting in a €5 vent mount.

Works great. Easy set up - helps if you have a card reader - and very cost effective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

try to look for route66, it has irish maps
    Galvo, do you have a Vodafone E61 with a HOLUX GPSlim236 working?
    I'm onlu getting "Unable to pair with HOLUX GPSlim236" after keying in the passcode ("0000", isn't it?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Sengoku79

http://www.smart2go.com/en/

Nokia bought them out offering the software for free - works on the E61

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 davidcondon11

Galvo wrote:
    Does anybody have SatNav up & running on Nokia E61? I'm getting more confused the more I look..... As I understand it, Navigon (which I have) won't work on it, Tom Tom Navigator will but doesn't have Irish maps. There is a subscription service (wayfinder) but this looks more like Google Earth than a traditional SatNav. Any help much appreciated!
    I have a tom tom one I got in currys .it has irish roads o/k but a lot of the new roads are not there. I went to the usa two weeks ago ,so I downloaded maps cost €47 it was great. I would not go to the tolet without it now.
    hope this a help to you .David . Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Sengoku79 wrote:
    http://www.smart2go.com/en/

Nokia bought them out offering the software for free - works on the E61

Also downloadable from the Nokia site now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement