Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elements restaraunt

Options
  • 30-01-2007 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hey just wondering if anyone here has tried the new dinner menu yet?? If you have what's it like?? Some of it looks tasty!!!!:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I was there tonight and last night, delicious! Had a burger last night and one of the pasta dishes tonight, both very nice. Nice change from the old restaurant/non existant food at ET!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

What are the opening hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

half eight am to four pm and five to nine pm...
    the pasta dish I got was the same as the value lunch or whatever they call it, it's like 3.50 at lunch and I paid 7 for it in the evening! the pizza's are fantastic, and the burgers look great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

. Nice change from the old restaurant/non existant food at ET!

Tell me about it!
    I got a lovely cheesburger there on Monday....was scrummy!My boyf had a really nice pasta thing and got a really cheap beer with it too.
    Would definatly go there over the UCD restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Darkbloom

Where's this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Darkbloom wrote:
    Where's this?
    That, I believe, would be the restaurant in the Science block where the old canteen was, hence the poorly relevant name of the place. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kaalgat

Just been in elements today for the first time. It's great compared to the canteen we had before!
    Didn't have anything to eat but the menu looks good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

there are plans to open a more "upper tier" bar/lounge there too, its being expanded on a phased basis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I love the place :) I can't wait to bring my friend there for food and gloat to her about how crap the variety in UCC is.

Just one thing. What time does it close at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

gubbie wrote:
    I love the place :) I can't wait to bring my friend there for food and gloat to her about how crap the variety in UCC is.

Just one thing. What time does it close at?

At 9pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Burgers, pizza and pasta. Sounds healthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Sangre wrote:
    Burgers, pizza and pasta. Sounds healthy.

I was also hoping for a decent meal there, something along the lines of the basmati rice and chicken dish they have at lunch.

I can get the same thing's they have there in MacD's for far cheaper!

They do have healthy meals for lunch. A couple of nice chicken dishes with rice etc.
    And the pasta isn't equivalent to anything you'll get in mikkie D's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I had dinner there yesterday evening and it was revolting. I had a pizza and it was stone cold and very dry. It also cost €7 which for what I got was too expensive. The dinner menu for vegetarians is terrible.

Nowhere on campus really caters for vegetarians or vegans properly. It's shameful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

If you don't want to eat the meat then just pick it out :p

I hate the way in the restaurant the alternative to the "student special" is a vegetarian option meaning chips sausages and beans for me most evenings which cant be a balanced diet :(

Advertisement