Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Philips SNA6500 Installation Problem

• 30-01-2007 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just got myself a new laptop, wifi enable and the above mentioned wireless router. Now I am connected to the net through it however I am unable to actually install the router on the laptop. The laptop finds the device and allows e to log into my IOL broadband account. Because of this I haven't been able change the router settings...

Attatched is a picture of the error that occurs when I try and install the router software. If anybody has any ideas for me it would be greatly appeciated..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

LOL, come out and fix mine when you have you're one sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

Do you have the exact same problem?

I went back to PC World laptop with me... showed the 'help' guy - no ideas.. Got another disc from another SNA6500 and the same problem happened again.

His response was for me to bring it back and swap for another make he knows works... which, while i'd like to keep this router I'll probably end up switching to another make.

Advertisement