Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's prettier: Ashlee or Jessica Simpson?

• 31-01-2007 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

I was just watching something on Ashlee Simpson there, and I'm bored so I thought I'd see who people think is the better looking sister? A few years ago I would have said Jessica but I think Ashlee is gorgeous now. Did she get a nose job? Love her new hair too

Who's better-looking Ashlee or Jessica? 63 votes

Jessica
    0% 0 votes
    Ashlee
    60% 38 votes
    Neither
    39% 25 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Don't be so shallow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Shut it Sangre and vote! This is the fashion and appearance forum, it's meant to be shallow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I think Ashlee is, especially with the nose-job she didn't have ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I haven't been watching The Simpsons lately... are they new characters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Thought Ashlee was better looking a while ago, Jessica gets my vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Jessica. Much more striking. And I love her nose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Jessica, i would never let her out of the sack!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

jessica, ashley used to be prettier until she got a nose job and blonde hair and all that.. now she jus looks lik she wants to be her sister tbh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Neither, they are both a waste of oxygen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Nightwish wrote:
    Ouch. Jealous much?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

ashlee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Jessica by FAR,pity shes mentally retarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ashlee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Jessica by FAR,pity shes mentally retarded.

I read an interview with her in the papers when the Dukes of Hazard came out and she was much more savvy than the moron she comes across as on Newlyweds. I think she hammed up the "dumb blond" thing alot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

havent they like morphed into the same person??? rem reading something on ashleey years ago that she loved looking different and that plastic surgery was stupid. hmmm i bet shes eating her words through those collagen filled lips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I would have said Ashlee before she the surgery. Now I can't tell them apart. I don't understand the whole changing noses thing when it's a part of your overall distinctive look. Same with Jennifer Grey - I thought she looked rather plain after her nose job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Jessica by a fcuking mile!!! I'd like to do her face........angrily, with a face like :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Jealous much?

Of what? It's like looking at wanabe barbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Nightwish wrote:

But they're hot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Ouch. Jealous much?
    There are loads of other women to be jealous over, Jessica looks like a tranny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

kizzyr wrote:
    There are loads of other women to be jealous over, Jessica looks like a tranny.

Agreed!!

She has the most vacant eyes I've ever seen. It's almost frightening, such a fuxn idiot. And horrible bugs bunny teeth and a rotten bum chin, square jaw AND her nose is terrible too with that bump.

She always wears horrible dark eye make up as well, and she looks like a poodle with her hair curled. And that car wash vid with the ribs jutting out. Eugh... not sexy!

MINGSTRESS!!

Ashlee, however, post nose job is le foxy fox. ;)

Lil Kitten wrote:
    Agreed!!

She has the most vacant eyes I've ever seen. It's almost frightening, such a fuxn idiot. And horrible bugs bunny teeth and a rotten bum chin, square jaw AND her nose is terrible too with that bump.

She always wears horrible dark eye make up as well, and she looks like a poodle with her hair curled. And that car wash vid with the ribs jutting out. Eugh... not sexy!

MINGSTRESS!!

Ashlee, however, post nose job is le foxy fox. ;)
    yep the plastic surgery sure did work wonders on Ashlee.Jessica was always the favored child in that house,its pretty sad IMHO that Ashlee has gone to such lengths to morph into her sister. Still that said at least her dad doesn't seem to have the same over interest in her and her hymen as he did / does with Jessica.Yuck:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ashlee without nose job and with black hair.

otherwise they are the same person tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

WTF were R pic in thred plz!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

kizzyr wrote:
    yep the plastic surgery sure did work wonders on Ashlee.Jessica was always the favored child in that house,its pretty sad IMHO that Ashlee has gone to such lengths to morph into her sister. Still that said at least her dad doesn't seem to have the same over interest in her and her hymen as he did / does with Jessica.Yuck:eek:

LOL

I don't think Ashlee looks like Jessica. Ashlee is the natural blonde. So Jess is copying her... Ashlee has blue eyes, better mouth and cuter overall appearance. She looks more Olsen twinish now imo...

lafortezza wrote:
    WTF were R pic in thred plz!?
    Jessica:

jessica-simpson-019.jpg
    phun.org_jessica_simpson_50.jpg
    jessica_simpson_150.jpg

Ashlee:

ashlee_simpson_2.jpg
    ashlee_1024.jpg
    ashlee-simpson-011.jpg

God girls, give the jealousy a rest, its revolting.

rb_ie wrote:
    Jessica:

jessica-simpson-019.jpg
    phun.org_jessica_simpson_50.jpg
    jessica_simpson_150.jpg

Ashlee:

ashlee_simpson_2.jpg
    ashlee_1024.jpg
    ashlee-simpson-011.jpg

God girls, give the jealousy a rest, its revolting.
    Why do you assume that we are jealous? The girls look good in those pictures yes but then professional make up artists, hairdressers, stylists and photographers would make most women look pretty hot. You guys seem to forget that these aren't how they really look. Also as I said before there are loads of other women out there who (IMHO) are way way better looking than those two: Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Salma Hayek to name but a few. At least they have something other than big fake hair and big bright orange skin to offer.................oh and an exceptionally weird dad in tow.
    http://www.celebs-extreme.com/Mina%20bilder/SIMPSON/jessica1/i.JPG
    http://www.celebs-extreme.com/Mina%20bilder/SIMPSON/jessica1/c.JPG
    http://www.celebs-extreme.com/Mina%20bilder/SIMPSON/jessica1/k.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Ashlee is much better looking than Jessica .When Jessica smiles it always looks like she perfected it infront of the mirror every day .Its unnatural !

Remmy wrote:
    Ashlee is much better looking than Jessica .When Jessica smiles it always looks like she perfected it infront of the mirror every day .Its unnatural !
    Rather like Victoria Beckham and her pout and point stance. Apparently when the Spice Girls first got together and were all living in the same house she used to spend hours every evening practicing her pout in front of the mirror.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

kizzyr wrote:
    Why do you assume that we are jealous? The girls look good in those pictures yes but then professional make up artists, hairdressers, stylists and photographers would make most women look pretty hot.

Yes, you would say that, wouldn't you?

You poor girls, you get jealous far too easily.

rb_ie wrote:

LOL, jealousy is such an old and easy card to play. As soon as any girls speaks out against someone like these two or anyone else who Nuts/FHM/Playboy/ any other such magazine manufactures for men the old jealousy card is thrown out again. Why on earth do you think that our lives as women revolve around men seeing us like that? I really don't get this. :confused: Maybe we really and truly don't get jealous of them, maybe we really and truly don't spend every day wishing that we too could be objectified by the wonderful men of Ireland in the same way:rolleyes: But that would be a little unsettling for you wouldn't it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

rb_ie wrote:

Rb, stop trolling ffs.

kizzyr wrote:
    LOL, jealousy is such an old and easy card to play. As soon as any girls speaks out against someone like these two or anyone else who Nuts/FHM/Playboy/ any other such magazine manufactures for men the old jealousy card is thrown out again. Why on earth do you think that our lives as women revolve around men seeing us like that? I really don't get this. :confused: Maybe we really and truly don't get jealous of them, maybe we really and truly don't spend every day wishing that we too could be objectified by the wonderful men of Ireland in the same way:rolleyes: But that would be a little unsettling for you wouldn't it.
    You "speaking out" against these girls just highlights your own (and quite apparent) insecurities.
    "OMGz shes so had plastic surgery and her lips are fake and her boobs are fake and she has like a professional make up artist..she doesn't really look like that you know!!!!" Think we guys don't know that? But yet you feel the need to point it out to us...as though you're worried that we'll somehow expect these women to be the standard, and thus render you ordinary girls below par in comparison.

The jealous card may be an old one, but its still a very relevant one. You girls honestly do get far, far too jealous over nothing. Its quite an unattractive trait tbh.

rb_ie wrote:
    You "speaking out" against these girls just highlights your own (and quite apparent) insecurities.
    "OMGz shes so had plastic surgery and her lips are fake and her boobs are fake and she has like a professional make up artist..she doesn't really look like that you know!!!!" Think we guys don't know that? But yet you feel the need to point it out to us...as though you're worried that we'll somehow expect these women to be the standard, and thus render you ordinary girls below par in comparison.

The jealous card may be an old one, but its still a very relevant one. You girls honestly do get far, far too jealous over nothing. Its quite an unattractive trait tbh.
    I'm still laughing at this jealousy idea. I'm not insecure in the slightest, over the last couple of years the rise and rise of such "celebrities" (and I use that word lightly) has started to irritate me a lot. Programmes such as Big Brother et al have unleashed the biggest idiots on the world (Jade Goody, Kate Lawlor, all of the Spice Girls..........the list is endless) and yet people, both male and female are looking up to these manufactured people as something worth being.
    I can honestly, hand on heart, say that I am not in the slightest jealous of either of the Simpson sisters. Rather, I feel sorry for them, their parents have (as did Britney Spears ) pimped them out to make money for them and every aspect of their lives is controlled and they have little natural talent to back it up. As I said earlier there are loads of other women in Lala Land that I think are better looking and more talented, to be honest there isn't a whole lot I wouldn't give to have a body as great as Jessica Alba's, I'm not jealous of her, envious for sure but jealous no. The difference for me, is that Jessica Alba is a natual beauty who looks great regardless, the Simpsons don't.

Lil Kitten wrote:

Its call being distinctive. Jessica is striking.

Anyway you're a girl, what would you know.

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote:
    Its call being distinctive. Jessica is striking.

Anyway you're a girl, what would you know.
    Apparently we girls should know that we are jealous cause we aren't as hawttt as the Simpsons. ;) Birth marks also make you distinctive, the Elephant Man was striking too..................I'm only taking the proverbial here in case anyone else jumps on the bandwagon.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

As a guy, I can say that Jessica is by far hotter.

rb_ie wrote:

All girls judge other girls on their appearance subconsciously, and benchmark themselves against others. It's not a jealous or vindictive thing, I think it's quite innocent. I do think that some girls can be catty and rip other girls to shreds, purely because they themselves are insecure, which I would agree, is disgusting. However celebs know when they become famous they are putting themselves under a microscope and are ripe for judgment.
    I don't think any of the girls on this thread are being vindictive, personally I think someone like Kate Hudson or Jessica Alba are more naturally beautiful than the Simpson's. I just thought it would be interesting to see what other people thought. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's nothing to do with jealousy.

Jessica was my no.1 for ages. Reason why I've seen every episode of Newlyweds :/

kate Hudon = distinctly average.

jessica alba = most guy's no.1.

Its not exactly fair to put down a girl just because she isn't as 'naturally beautiful' as probably hottest girl in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

What has this thread got to do with fashion?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

nothing, but the forum name isn't just fashion it's fashion and appearance.

i demand a thread retitling "Who's appearance is better: ashlee or jessica simpson?

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Cremo wrote:
    nothing, but the forum name isn't just fashion it's fashion and appearance.

i demand a thread retitling "Who's appearance is better: ashlee or jessica simpson?

:rolleyes:

well then why not start a million threads about certain celebrities and who is better looking,:rolleyes: juvenile thread if there ever was one.

jonny68 wrote:
    well then why not start a million threads about certain celebrities and who is better looking,:rolleyes: juvenile thread if there ever was one.
    Yore juvenile.

Why did you even bother posting here if you have no interest in the thread? Find another one to post cr*p in :rolleyes:

Advertisement