Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paul Hession sets 60m record!

• 31-01-2007 1:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭

Paul ran 6.66 in Vienna on Tuesday night to take down Gary Ryan's old record. Way to go!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭thirtyfoot

Thats great sprinting, could be a possible finalist in Birmingham. What was the old record?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

6.73, so he took a sizable chunk off it. I think his own PB was 6.78, so I'd think he be due for a very big improvement at 1 and 2 outdoors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

Wow thats a fine performance and a big improvement on his 2nd place finish at the Scottish indoors!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

wow, great stuff there by Paul..and like slow coach said he took a good chunk outa it!

Another record! 6.63 is a whole tenth faster than Ryan's old record and Ryan is the co-holder of the 100m record. So does this mean that Paul will take a tenth and a half or two tenths off the 100m record, conditions permitting? In my opinion, yes. I won't say what I'm predicting he does for the 200m, as I'm sure I saw a patrol from the local loony bin outside. :D

• Advertisement

Slow coach wrote:
    So does this mean that Paul will take a tenth and a half or two tenths off the 100m record, conditions permitting? In my opinion, yes.

Had to revisit this thread!

Hession's opener and he takes .07 off the record, so I'm guessing he takes it down, way down. How far? 10.10 doesn't seem too mad now!

And the 200m record is living on borrowed time, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

Gaillimh Abu!!!!!

Advertisement