Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem?

Options
  • 31-01-2007 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭

Just after getting the ds3 and zalman 9700 have put everything in place and when i turn it on the processor fan---zalman doesnt spin help--

The fan has a 3 pin connecter and the place for it has 4 pins its definately in right

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Ok i went into bios and its reading my cpu temp at 39 without the fan spinning is there any way that it might not be spinning coz it doesnt need to

Ok i think ive found the problem supposedly the ds3 doesnt let the fan spin until it needs to so i just have to reinstall windows and hopefully

bobs ur uncle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

yes bobs my uncel

good work,is the p180 quite?

Stayed up all night coz if i went to bed it was too late but i left my windows at home so i dunno

It freaks me out the cpu fan not spinning but the cpu doesnt go above 46 in the bios.

The p180 is cool except for the hole which im not too sure what to do with?? I might sand it down and dremel a bit of perspex

Edit: i wouldnt say quiet but its not loud either

Advertisement