Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Trip Around The World

• 31-01-2007 3:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Voyage Century As fellow travlers know the world is very big with many wonders to behold.
    As I step out of the 4 city that I know (Istabul,Athens,Alexander and Beirut) which Alexander being my home, and before my first 5 days as Captain will end ( for a short while)
    I got my men together got a new faster ship(was using merchant ship) and set sail.
    Now the first two stops where Genoa and Venice(Venice I was trying to find first due to a task handed to me and found Genoa first ) Then as getting a few more supples for a good many days at sea, We sail into the city of Seville, After Seville was Lisbon where now myself and my crew are staying for the night.
    My plan is to see all cities of the world and get a map so not to get too lost trying to find them again once I start my tour as Captain again.
    so I hope all is well for those at sea and here a goodnight picture of me in Lisbon :)
    1168477270.jpg1166758979.JPG1168399793.jpg
    ――――――――――――――――――――――
    More details please visit
    Voyage Century

Myth War Online

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

So
    is this guy a troll
    or
    just a nutjob?
    I can't decide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

How is this relevant to the Elder Scrolls series of games?

Maybe in some weird way he is trying to recommend this game to us as it is vast and open like Oblivion.

I'll give it a few minutes and then if nothing happens it'll get closed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

He seems to be just advertising a few games (notice the id=7 on his links?) . Best to delete or lock, I suppose.

I only asked cos his four posts have been all on the same lines in different forums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

looks like a bit of a shill so locked

• Advertisement

I eat shills for breakfast.
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement