Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

K.I.T.T.'s for sale!

Options
  • 31-01-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Well, a perfect replica anyway. I often played with the idea of doing this, but sensibility won out ...

Fleabay link ... Canadian based.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Cool! A lot of work put into it by the look of it. I'll bet the MPG is pretty poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I'd be wary about bidding on this. It could actually be KARR. Does "evil" show up on a HPI check?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

lol, didn't K.A.R.R. have a two tone paint job with grey underneath and a yellow scanner light? Maybe he's in disguise!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Ahh memories! I too always wanted one of these :)

KARR started off looking like KITT, but in his reappearance he mysteriously had a yellow scanner (and cooler voice), then was repainted into the (in my opinion much nicer) two tone black/grey as already mentioned.. like so:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Wasn't the real KITT sold on ebay a few years ago?

• Advertisement
Advertisement