Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy flags in Dublin

Options
  • 31-01-2007 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

I need to buy some national flags, specifically Spanish, Itlaian, Dutch and German.

I need to buy them in Dublin, and in so much of a hurry ordering online isnt an option.

Any shops you can think of?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

theres usually a spare flag just hanging outside these countries respective embassies...

otherwise maybe that heraldic shop on dame street

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Actually now that we're on this topic, where can I get giant county flags.. like wall sized ones (3m x 2m maybe) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,405 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

There was a place around the corner from Kennedy's in HArcourt Street, but no idea what the name is or was.

Failing that, make your own with painted / dyed sheets? None of those countries has a complicated design....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I don't care how much of a hurry you're in. There is a Dublin forum for Dublin related things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

^ someones on the rag (as usual) lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

connundrum wrote:
    Actually now that we're on this topic, where can I get giant county flags.. like wall sized ones (3m x 2m maybe) :)

Carrolls!
    In the big one for certain at O'Connell bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Prospect Design on Montague Lane (between Camden St. and Harcourt St. They may have changed their name but they are definitely still there. They will do anything to do with flags.

Advertisement