Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GRAW 2 Demo up on Live :)

• 31-01-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

As it says on the tin!

It a single player campaign. Just you and a UAV

Autoaim was terrible, looks good though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Ah ya big fecker, I was just going to post this :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Its good but very short.
    There is more than just you and a UAV though, you get a mule a little bit in and near the end you get your squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I played the first Graw game and enjoyed it. I downloaded the Demo last night and gave it a chance but after playing Rainbow Six, I just could not get into it.

I think the control scheme could do with some improvement, the graphics are nice, I dunno maybe if I don't play Rainbow Six for a while I'll enjoy it more.

glad to see they fixed the crawling bug that would make your man float like he was on a cross.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

By any chance did they nick the recharging health system from R6...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Meh, first one was good at the time but the controls are a bit suspect. Seems like more of an expansion pack than a step forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

How big is it? Might try it out at the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Its 650mb or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

I likes it.

Everything I expected from a GRAW sequel, mind you my frickin brother sold the last one before I had a chance to finish it.

Am I gonna miss out on the whole GRAW experience by jumping straight to the sequel?

I think comparing R6 and GRAW is like comparing mandarins and clementines..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Looks nice, like all the heat haze and dust effects, gameplay and controls are identical to GRAW 1, few nice improvements. Does outdoor areas well. As one person said above, it feels so close to the first game it definitely has expansion pack feel to it.

Will definitely get it, but id be much happier if id never played R6. And unfortunately they havent nicked the health system from R6 :(

Still this will fill a dry spell in march nicely

Advertisement