Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alfa 159, blue and me

Options
  • 31-01-2007 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Hi all, a friend is thinking about buying an alfa 159 second hand and it doesnt come with the "blue and me" extra, the sales guy said you cant get it fitted unless bought new with the car, is this true?

is there anyway to get the "blue and me" extra fitted onto a 159 that didnt originally come with it?

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

as far as i know you can but you have to change so much in the car its not worth it. you will have to change the body computer and maybe the spedo clock to make it work. why not get a handsfree kit put in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Agree with johncm.

The blue&me interacts with several systems in the car, so retro-fitting would be a considerable job.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Thats pretty crap, is it the same with all cars or just tempremental Europeans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

ninty9er wrote:
    Thats pretty crap, is it the same with all cars or just tempremental Europeans

The blue&me option on the Alfa is slightly different to the €20 headset you get as a bluetooth option on a Toyota ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

prospect wrote:
    The blue&me option on the Alfa is slightly different to the €20 headset you get as a bluetooth option on a Toyota ;)

try €420 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Try here someone did a step by step DIY install and posted it to the board...
    which one are you buying? They are an excellent car...

Advertisement