Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Informal Rainbow 6 Las Vegas Clan

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

is there anyway around that or is it just the way the game is? its kinda annoyin waitin around for 20 mins waitin for a new game (although my constant lateness doesnt help matters :P)

I agree, saturday morning drove me nuts trying to get a game going, everytime i'd join a server there'd be 19 or so minutes left of the game. You have to observe until its finished, usually i just get tea or something while i wait.

If you are going to be on tonight or any other night send a voice or text message to one of us and we will try and get you in

When you search for a game yourself use the custom match option and it will tell you how long is left in the match or if the host is in the lobby.

I think the best way around this is a pre-arranged time for everyone to be online, this makes it a bit formal though which is not the best.

I know tonight that there is a very good chance that Burning Eclipse, Super_Sonic and myself are going to be playing at around 10 so the more the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i won't be around for a good while from the looks of things as my 360 died tonight and i'm not paying the €128 fee to get someone else's refurbed 360 with a 3 month warranty .

tonight of all nights as i had just bought and set up the new HD-DVD drive , coincidence ? maybe but it should be fun trying to get my €200 back from gamestop tomorrow .

Clover wrote:
    i won't be around for a good while from the looks of things as my 360 died tonight and i'm not paying the €128 fee to get someone else's refurbed 360 with a 3 month warranty .

tonight of all nights as i had just bought and set up the new HD-DVD drive , coincidence ? maybe but it should be fun trying to get my €200 back from gamestop tomorrow .

sorry to hear that man, you must be sickened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Clover wrote:

Thats just about the ****tiest thing that could happen a guy. Sorry Clover :( Hope it gets sorted!!

was a little frustrated last night just couldn't get a decent connection to anyone. was playing with a good few of you guys and then got booted due to high ping times. :mad:

Just want to get a few good sessions in a night, tis driving me crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Im having serious ping issues lately and i never have before .even playing other games . You using eircom?

ok i have been looking up ways to level up faster(yes i am a stat whore) and get the other weapons and camo and the fastest way is T-hunt on LVU or Dantes which i assume means terrorist hunt on those maps.

I haven't played this mode yet, been mostly playing attack and defend or team sharpshooter, so does anyone know what's involved with it?

thanks lads , i'm sick alright but at least i had no problems getting my €200 back from the lads in gamestop.

now i have to get back onto ms and try to get them to repair it for free ;)

Clover wrote:
    thanks lads , i'm sick alright but at least i had no problems getting my €200 back from the lads in gamestop.

well at least that's something, I saw you come on line for a few minutes last night, same problem?

Well I played some co-op terrorist hunt last night and went up a rank in about an hour and a half. Its stat whoring but quite enjoyable stat whoring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

hey, sorry to hear about the xbox going on ya there clover buit at least ya got the money back from gamestop... hopefully ms will be nice about it too ;)

anyways, if anyone's around later from about ten onwards, drop me a message or a game invite and i'll set up a match if needs be :)

go easy on me though, i haven't yet had a chance to play it online yet :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Vegeta wrote:
    well at least that's something, I saw you come on line for a few minutes last night, same problem?

Well I played some co-op terrorist hunt last night and went up a rank in about an hour and a half. Its stat whoring but quite enjoyable stat whoring.

How many players can you have for co-op terrorist hunt? That would definitely be my cup of tea:D

Vyse wrote:
    How many players can you have for co-op terrorist hunt? That would definitely be my cup of tea:D

4 its class, its not easy and the best way to go about it is with a shield and pistol but if you are on later tonight from 10'ish to 12 let me know.

go easy on me though, i haven't yet had a chance to play it online yet :confused:

what's your gamertag dude

gamer tag is under glass

i have you added so when ya see me online just drop me a mesage and i'll get it set up :D

cool

I am getting very confused trying to rember both boards user names and gamertags for the 360

• Advertisement

Vegeta wrote:

i'm back on my launch xbox and i was just getting it back on live , then played some links.
    hey, sorry to hear about the xbox going on ya there clover buit at least ya got the money back from gamestop... hopefully ms will be nice about it too

thanks man , unfortunately ms are not having any of it and are more interested in getting a credit card number .

well i have been onto ms support again and i have just killed my two accounts : Rubber Matt 360 and Clover IRL as i was getting no joy from them.

happy gaming and if you have any trouble and are still in warranty just bring it back to the shop you bought it from and get a new one !!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

hey lads add me to the clan my tag is: hannable80

right... i'm not goin out tonight so if any of ye are also stayin in, i propose we have ourselves a little rainbow six action...

anyone who's interested, i'll be online from about nine hopefully *depending on whether the brother is headin out himself* so if ye're about and ye see me online, drop me a message and i'll set up a game...

hope some of ye are around coz i'm dyin to have a good go of this online malarkey ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

This is a great idea - count me in - gamertag = DigitalCorporal

Thanks

• Advertisement

played this for ages on saturday morning but yesterday was me Dad's bday so no R6 for me.

Should be on again tonight if anyone is interested, i'm trying for Master Sergeant

i should hopefully be on tonight... game invites if ye see me / i see ye...

got a couple of game invites from kensutz on saturday night, accepted them but it wouldn't let me connect... anyone have any idea why this might have been?

i should hopefully be on tonight... game invites if ye see me / i see ye...

got a couple of game invites from kensutz on saturday night, accepted them but it wouldn't let me connect... anyone have any idea why this might have been?

game might have kept filling up just before you got in. happens to me a bit as well

Advertisement