Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting fit in Galway

Options
  • 31-01-2007 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey all,

Wondering does anybody know of any Dance Fitness classes in in the City. Or really any fitness classes.

Im looking for an entertaining way to exercise rather than the gym.

So any information ye can give me on any form of fitness / dance classes etc would be brill

thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

the new gym in the Ballybane business park has a couple of dance/fitness classes that might suit you. If you send me a pm I can give you a contact number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

I lost 6 stone, went from 18 stone to 12 in a little over 6-7months due to swimming 5 nights a week for 45minutes and cycling everywhere and eating a balanced diet, drinking loads of water and never eating after 8pm, try it i think you will like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Go for a walk, fatty

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

best way to get fit is.. walk out to ballybane and shout your from westside.. :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

best way to get fit is.. walk out to ballybane and shout your from westside.. :eek: :eek:

:D Youd get a bigger hiding up Castlepark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'm sure you will get the contact number Mark :) it's yours lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

Well there used to be dance fitness in peak physique down near the galway shopping center, up behind leisure world. Im not sure if they still go on! Alternitively you can go for a jog round the blcok, I just got back from doing one there, its not bad once you get going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 phelana

What's the new gym in Ballybane called? Been looking to join one out that general direction for a while!

Advertisement