Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra tables added to London Con

Options
  • 31-01-2007 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

The Uk web and mini comix thing has just added extra tables to their venue so anyone out there who has a web comic or print comic and wants to sell at this great london con should go check the website.

Alternatively if people can't make it over I will have some space set aside for friends comics. I've done this at ever con [rocked the shiznit for the lads at the recent portland con] There's no strings attached, thou you need to email/note me as I'm already taking more shiznit and some german comics and space is limited.

Fysh you going to print up some more of your 24 hour comic? What about the other 24 hour comic people on here? if you can make them zine size [5.5x8.5 inches] so I can make a big pile of irish 24 hour comics.

You can also check out my report form last years thing.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I'm still thinking about going over for this, I reckon it'd be a laugh plus, you know, we could always just do the "comics, then beer, then both" thing that seemed to work so well at JohnCon (as I now find myself thinking of the dublin comic con, having seen it written somewhere...).

I'll sort out printing up some more copies of the 24 hour comic, and possibly some other stuff. Hell, if nothing else I want to spread as many copies of that page around the place as I can. (Surely it's a bad sign that I still find that whole "He has no willy" gag hilarious after several months?!)

(Actually, this reminds me - I need to put up a proper section on the 24 hour comics site with all the comics from last year that ended up online....including, at long last, the Mighty Marker-Pen Megacomic! Of which I have been given scans :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Fysh wrote:
    I'm still thinking about going over for this, I reckon it'd be a laugh plus, you know, we could always just do the "comics, then beer, then both" thing that seemed to work so well at JohnCon (as I now find myself thinking of the dublin comic con, having seen it written somewhere...).

I'll sort out printing up some more copies of the 24 hour comic, and possibly some other stuff. Hell, if nothing else I want to spread as many copies of that page around the place as I can. (Surely it's a bad sign that I still find that whole "He has no willy" gag hilarious after several months?!)

(Actually, this reminds me - I need to put up a proper section on the 24 hour comics site with all the comics from last year that ended up online....including, at long last, the Mighty Marker-Pen Megacomic! Of which I have been given scans :D)

well let me know if your headin over, my friend and i are going over from the firday till the tuesday morning. Planning big comic piss up on the firday and the saturday - last years friday session was great fun. Also just saw that Raina who does Smile that i rec'd for the web comic awards thing is coming over to it with her husband as well as Chris who does Dr.McNinja - SVA is taking over the world people!

Yeah we need to sort the 24 hour comics web stuff, i meant to do that and forgot, maybe over the weekend or something.

and that he has no willy gag really is still hilarious - i think those markers did some real damage!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i would very much like if you brought me back bunny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Tree wrote:
    i would very much like if you brought me back bunny :)

no prob! should have said that in the first post, if people wanted me to pick up stuff for them..........im picking up stuff for some lads at the animation studio i work at so can't carry back loads but will try and pick stuff up if people ask me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

ztoical wrote:
    no prob! should have said that in the first post, if people wanted me to pick up stuff for them..........im picking up stuff for some lads at the animation studio i work at so can't carry back loads but will try and pick stuff up if people ask me.
    I believe "loev" is teh appropriate word :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement