Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Selling Cars - using Motor help UK

Options
  • 31-01-2007 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all

I want to sell my car privately. I listed my car on the CBG and received little interest on it. I have received a phone call from a UK company "Motor Help Uk". Web site is www.motorhelpuk.uk.co

Has anyone heard of this crowd and would you advise I use them. They feel they can have my car sold quickly as they have a lot of people looking for a 02 Audi A4 and as soon as I sign up, will send on details of these people in my area to view the car. any opinions on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Go for it. They are a great organisation and have never swindled anyone out of any cash. Ever.

There's been threads on these guys (and similar organisations) before and should be avoided at all costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Run a mile from them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

They are nothing but wallet inspectors, tell them to go eff themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kilkennyguy

Reading between the lines, there great but should avoid them:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

A big fat scam. Avoid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I run a company called "Conor's Car Sales" and I also have 1000 people queueing up to buy your car and I will give your their details if you give €100 by paypal (non-refundable)........;) :p

they're gangsters dont even entertain them

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭figs

I run a company called "Cowboy Car Sales", and I have even more people interested in buying your Audi... and I will only charge €90....

Yup, neacy69 has the right idea... these guys are complete rip-off merchants. They phoned me up when I was selling my car.

I sold mine through Carzone.ie, and they sent me an email forewarning me of these guys. Within a day of the ad being posted, they were on the phone.

Don't even give them the time of day...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I assume these are the same shower of bastards also known as vehiclecenter.co.uk. I guess their bad name caught up with them and they've changed names?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kilkennyguy

Thanks all. I expected as much, but was not 100% sure. New to selling a car online in this format. Before the audi I just drove cars that you could not sell on. scrapped most when I finished. ;)

Advertisement