Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Undertaker Streak to extend to 15 at WM?

• 31-01-2007 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

somehow i am enjoying the push the undertaker is getting but i cant see him becoming champion as much as i would like that to happen.

would he really go back on the road and out of semi-retirement to defend the belt week-in/week-out?

at WM i also cant see a clean win/loss for the undertaker or any of the other three champions and i dont want to see a triple threat or fourway. leave that for the mid-card.

any predictions as to who he will wrestle? frankly, taking the belt of the current three would be of benefit as they are all pretty crap wrestler. ok not all three are equally bad. bad to worse is batista to cena.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Yeah I was thinking the same, I can't see his wrestlemania winning streak ending but if he were to win a belt he would be busy at the wrestlemania revenge tour. Difficult to see who he will face....probably Batista

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

He has now appeared on ECW. What if the plan is to put Lashley over big time?
    Lashley ends the streak? Well, it's doubtful really. It would appear the matches at Wrestlemania will be Cena v Michael's and Undertaker V Batista. The No Way Out ppv seems to signal this is the direction they are going in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

No way will he face Lashley. That belt is pretty worthless now since it was handed to a guy who isn't even over.

I think they will stick with Taker/Batista (but hope they don't) and I beleive whoever Taker faces that he will emerge victorious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

No way will he face Lashley. That belt is pretty worthless now since it was handed to a guy who isn't even over.

I think they will stick with Taker/Batista (but hope they don't) and I beleive whoever Taker faces that he will emerge victorious.

I hope your prediction about him emerging victorious is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Taker is gonna win whoever he faces!! every year at wrestlemania they hype up his streak and this year will be even worse!! maybe he could be comin out of semi retirement! even just for a run of a few months to push ratings up!!

Come on Taker - hope its cena he faces!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 dazman2250

I reckon he'll face Batista, but i'm hoping he'll be fighting Cena, my god I hate John Cena

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Taker will definately win a WM, it would be a kick in the nuts to the Taker if he lost to Cena or Batista. I assume he will beat Batista, stay on SD and feud with Kane one more time before Kane retires.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

i think he will face cena for the wwe title because the for last three years the rumble winner has faced the world heavyweight champion so i think its time for a change...maybe it could be taker vs cena vs michaels???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

I have the best idea- Taker v. Michaels in a hell in a cell
    streak v. title and retirement

We all know micheals wants some time off and with HHH out what else could you ask for?
    at the rumble we all saw that those 2 guys can still go better than 99% of the roster so it would be amazing!

then have Batista v. Cena !!!

could you ask for more?

well yes if you got RVD v. c.m punk (which with the demise of ECW coming sooner rather than later they have to do anyway)

That i think is the best we could see for the 3 titles

Advertisement