Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jam Session 3/2/07 in Temple Bar music centre

• 31-01-2007 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hy everybody once again...next saturday I'll be all day (from 10.30 am to 10 pm) at the Temple Bar music centre for a jam session with as many musicians and singers as possible to start to build a new Chicago Blues Band...
    to leave your name and fix the time of the session pls call this number: 0860693722 (Anthony).
    Hope to see you and play with you!
    Salvatore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I'm sort of interested in this.. Big fan of Howlin' Wolf, Jimmy Reed and Muddy. But I wont be around this weekend. I play guitar and sing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

it's a good idea man but it's very very short notice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Ditto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Salvoblues

It's a pity you are not around for this saturday...let me know when you are available for a meeting and some tunes together, let me know which is your telephone number or just call Anthony 0860693722 to fix the time.
    Thank You for your interest
    Salvatore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Salvoblues

fish-head wrote:
    I'm sort of interested in this.. Big fan of Howlin' Wolf, Jimmy Reed and Muddy. But I wont be around this weekend. I play guitar and sing..
    It's a pity you are not around for this saturday...let me know when you are available for a meeting and some tunes together, let me know which is your telephone number or just call Anthony 0860693722 to fix the time.
    Thank You for your interest
    Salvatore

• Advertisement
Advertisement