Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going next week

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Well it's not good luck either is it, it was well hot in Dublin.

Yeah it always is the whole West of Ireland is just a massive wheather breaker for them dublin folk. You're lucky you weren't here before the xmas, 38 consectutive days of rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Kristinaxxs

ScumLord wrote:
    That would put a bad mood on any weekend, until you get to the offie and buy more.

I'm not made of money, I had a limited amount of what, about 900 euros, the hotel was expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

shoulda just found a random guy after what the ex done and that way no hotel bills more drinkin money that way

danniemcq wrote:
    shoulda just found a random guy after what the ex done and that way no hotel bills more drinkin money that way

Lol, I guess I should of yeah.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Yeah it was, first of all, I leave my bottle of vodka an irish cream on the plane, then find my phone won't work over there, then I lose 35 euros, then my bf (now ex) leaves me in a strange club on my own, then it rains, just had 3 days of bad luck, but I still wanna move there!

mad, you must have really taken a shine to the place:) Most people would never want to hear of the place again...

• Advertisement

Lol yeah I loved it :D

I'm not made of money, I had a limited amount of what, about 900 euros, the hotel was expensive.

Bit late now, but better for future reference; you'd've been so much better off staying a travel lodge or something. A lot cheaper I think (open to correction)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

There's supposed to be a good hostel over Foxes. Most hostels do private on suite rooms as well as dorm. Better craic too.

Advertisement