Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ye old ghost of pinewood...

• 31-01-2007 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

anyone remember 4 or 5 years back someone said there was a ghost on a wall up in pinewood. People came down from town to see it. radio stations too, and it made gerry ryan. what was that all about? was it real? anyone see it or qualified to comment? :eek: :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Oh man! I remember going up there. I think it turned out to be car lights refelecting off a corugated roof or something equally ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MAYPOP

Lol!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Ah come on this is more like 10 years or more ago....

Probably got lost from Hampton House or Ardgillan at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Wheres Pinewood

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

No way... Bluetonic is it really 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Hehe yep remember that all right (would have been closer to 10 years ago though). Thought it turned out to be some kid shining a torch on the wall.

Does anyone else remember adrian kennedy and some spirit medium muppet on fm104 doing a live feed from the house one night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Wheres Pinewood

In the townsland of Hampton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

Jaysus, forgot about that but remember something about reflections.

Maybe Bluetonic is right though, maybe it was a stray visitor from Ardgillan... I remember walking up there yrs ago with my dad and meeting the caretaker (forget his name...might be Doug?). Mad lad, use to be telling loadsa ghost stories about the cellars of the castle :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

ah what a classic :) I live in Hampton Cove and a bunch of us went up to have a look one night. There was a huge crowd gathering every night ever since fm104 went down to cover it and I remember something about some lads driving up pretending to be the ghostbusters. This went on for about a week and the local guards came up to monitor the situation and were trying to get people to go home.

The explanation from the guards was that it was just car lights bouncing off the wall or something. fun times :D

Advertisement