Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Shotgun cartridges

Options
  • 31-01-2007 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am just starting a bit of clay pigeon shooting and wanted to know what is a reasonable price to pay for a box of cartridges. I have paid €4 for a box of ely 7.5's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

saga 28g 7 1/2 shot E3.25 per box

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

it works out alot cheaper to buy in bulk. I buy a 1000 at a time and split it with a friend. Works out about €140 for a thousand cartridges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

Saga 28g 7 1/2 shot. E4.90 from Steve's in Limerick. Sickner. Anyone know where a body could get a good price on bulk shells in this neck of the woods? Also what are ye paying for clays?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

dimebag249 wrote:
    Saga 28g 7 1/2 shot. E4.90 from Steve's in Limerick. Sickner. Anyone know where a body could get a good price on bulk shells in this neck of the woods? Also what are ye paying for clays?

There's a guy in newmarket on fergus who is very reasonable. I cant quote you a price but if you tell him the price Steve is charging you i bet he'll beat it

I'll PM you his number if ya want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

Thanks Vegeta!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

I think i must be getting mine at cost price i know the dealer well so that may have something to do with it works out at €130 for 1000

Advertisement