Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheels & Tyres

Options
  • 31-01-2007 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to get a 17" inch wheel and tyre package for my car. So far the only place I have looked and know to look is Halfrauds , they are charging around 900e for them.

Does anybody know anywhere else that I could look and possibly get a good deal on them???

I have looked at eBay UK and they go for around £350.00 for a package excluding shipping, but dont want to fork out £85.00 just for postage (...still cheaper than Halfords though!) and would rather see them physically first rather than a picture.

Anybody any recommendations? Thnks.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

For any particular car?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

do the circle of the scrapyards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

I would prefer something nice that i would be able to choose from and with new tires so Scrap-yard is out of the question im afraid.

Anything in 17" with 5 studs and tyres that looks nice really.

kbannon its a mazda 323f (95 model)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MAYPOP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭nodger

C_Breeze wrote:
    I have looked at eBay UK and they go for around £350.00 for a package excluding shipping, but dont want to fork out £85.00 just for postage (...still cheaper than Halfords though!) and would rather see them physically first rather than a picture.

I know you said you wanted to physically see them before buying, but I can recommend this crowd:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/wheelbase-direct

Two lads from work bought wheels & tyres for their BMWs and they are great. Everything was well-wrapped and matched the photos perfectly.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

thanks for the info, i'll will take a look

Advertisement