Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing jewellery

Options
  • 01-02-2007 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Ok, I'm sure this is a stupid question but what harm. I have my nose pierced and there's a screw in it. The way it sits means you can see the bottom of the screw when looking at me face on and it kinda looks like a little snot. I want to get it changed tomorrow as I have a job interview and I was wondering will a piercer have a problem changing it for me and putting in jewellery of my own? I know they won't pierce me with my own jewellery, and rightly so, but will piercers take a stand against just changing? I would put the jewellery in myself but I'm afraid of irritating it or finding I can't actually fit the new stud in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Shouldnt be a problem at all, not unless the piercer is having a bad day or something...good luck with the job interview

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Nah, they won't mind at all. Just make sure they don't try to charge ya for it. They can be ****ers like that sometimes.

Can't you do it yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 moody12

Well obviously what business have the interviewers to do with your jewellwries? They are there to judge you on your merits and certainly not by your accessories. Moreover these have become the current trends now, so dont be surprised if you get to see the interviewer wearing some of that stuff himself!:D

Channel Set Baguette Engagement Ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i would love if that happend. I was talking to my father bout it last night actually, interesting topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

moody12 wrote:
    Well obviously what business have the interviewers to do with your jewellwries? They are there to judge you on your merits and certainly not by your accessories. Moreover these have become the current trends now, so dont be surprised if you get to see the interviewer wearing some of that stuff himself!:D

Channel Set Baguette Engagement Ring

True. My friend works for legal aid and has her septum and lip pierced!

• Advertisement
Advertisement