Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Maynooth Newspaper

Options
  • 01-02-2007 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

A new alternative press is in the process of being established in Maynooth.
    Writers who would like to participate are invited to meet at 6pm on Thursday the 1st of February at the blue chairs in the arts block for a discussion on the new paper.

If writers are unable to make it or see this message after the fact, please contact me at johnpetergeraghty@gmail.com and I can explain everything to you and give you an information pack.

The newspaper will serve as an alternative, progressive form of media. It will be carried in paper and electronic form.

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Will it be better than the Spoke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

Think about it. It certainly can't be any worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

What is the focus/agenda of the new paper going to be? Is there a political motivation? How is it funded?

I'm not in NUIM anymore but I do remember similar ventures in the past, they didn't get very far without funding.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Didn't think I'd be getting a reply... :rolleyes:

Advertisement