Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The first annual best i.t. carlow bog 2006

• 01-02-2007 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

It’s that time of year again, to give out the awards for the bog of the year for 2006 in the first annual bog awards!!! the catoguries this year include-
    Best male bog
    best supporting loo seat
    best comedic wipe
    best villan wipe
    and finally the lifetime time floater award
    (sorry no best female bog, due to the lack of nominees being voted for)

in the best male bog the nominees are-

1.bogs in middle floor,library- these were nominated due to there cleaness under extream high usage, and the classy looks

2.crappers on 2nd floor, engineering side- these johns have simple been called "fir", other reason may include there size , lack of usage, "modern" design, and large no. of urinals and use of the twisty taps not crappy push taps

3. super potty, by c170\su- these came to mind for their aparment size stall, and private urinal, nothing more needs to said about this potty, if you've been here you'll know!

4. Lectures loos, in building behind main reception-these only got here because of their ultra-modern contempory design and the softer wipe and being open all the time!!

Vote for your fav now!!

the bog of the year, pool 1 5 votes

0%
    20%
    Kazu 1 vote
    80%
    woodygKiithwheres me jumpalynch_3001 4 votes
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

lynch_3001 wrote:

2.crappers on 2nd floor, engineering side- these johns have simple been called "fir", other reason may include there size , lack of usage, "modern" design, and large no. of urinals and use of the twisty taps not crappy push taps

Im pretty sure they are the ones Im thinking about. Found them one day and thought I stepped into the Secret Garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

Im pretty sure they are the ones Im thinking about. Found them one day and thought I stepped into the Secret Garden.
    i total agree wmj simpe but effective i say, thats what i told the ladies!!! :lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

to quote a famous nerd

"meh"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

lynch_3001 wrote:

I love the 70's retro styling of them there bog. Its clean its big and its quite is a heaven for us Al Bundy types

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

have the jacks in the upper D section been mentioned .they really do stand out as a fine place to take a dump

• Advertisement

these have been mentioned but, they just didnt make it

daithimac wrote:
    have the jacks in the upper D section been mentioned .they really do stand out as a fine place to take a dump

They can be awful busy though.

its good to make wee wee in a nice enviorment

They can be awful busy though.

Thats half the fun of it;)

daithimac wrote:
    Thats half the fun of it;)

I bet youre one of those guys who coughs to conceal the deafening fart noises!

• Advertisement

Actually I'm more like the guy who farts so loudly that you think there had to be a bit of a follow through then raises his urine and fecial stained hand to the guy next to him for a high five. Just so ya know

daithimac wrote:
    high five

Gimme Some! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Just *sigh*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement