Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DRUMMER *wanted*

• 01-02-2007 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Confident piano player, 22 female, with all own material and show would like to meet a drummer, male or female who'd be interested playing and writing with me. Im interested in playing the firm beats like Norah Jones, and Id like to learn how to jam to dixie beats. I can play in and out of all keys, and sing. I certainly don't sound like Norah Jones, or want to write songs like hers, but I would like to discover my own sound with a great drummer on hand.

Free rehearsal space all day/night at weekends.

Influences include : Fiest, Norah Jones, Tom Waits, Tori Amos, Ben Folds, Joan Baez, Air, Ray Charles...

However, the songs that I write dont sound like anything I know. Soul, good lyrics, piano solos, vamping beats. I can send you an mp3 if you are interested.

Looking forward to meeting you! PM me if interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

Bump

Can anyone help me? Theres got to be a drummer out there somewhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

:cool: HEY THERE.
    I AM A DRUMMER BASED IN LAOIS.LIKE THE SOUND OF WHAT YOU ARE DOIN.
    I WOULD BE UP FOR A JAM WITH YOU.I ALSO HAVE AN OLD CINEMA TO REHEARSE IN HERE AND AN INTERESTING PROPOSAL FOR YOU.
    I ALSO SING AND WRITE MY OWN MATERIAL WITH MY BAND NORTH STAR AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME DOWN AND JAM YOURE STUFF WITH US, YOURE WELCOME.WE HAVE A FULL PA,GOOD SONGS,
    GIGS AND STUDIO.
    CHECK OUT www.myspace.com/northstarfusion
    I COULD HEAD UP TO YOU WITH THE DRUMS ALTERNATIVELY FOR A JAM EITHER!
    CHEERS-DAVE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

That sounds like an awesome setup. Tell me this, couldl I get the train down to you? Any trainstations or bus eireanns run down that way. I could come down for day of sessioning. Love the Northstar music. Il join up to you Myspace, I have some of my soundtrack music up on my music page. Thanks for replying to my ad, Im looking forward to working with a drummer (finally)!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 susswald

Hey sent you a PM because I hit the wrong button and thought I was writing a comment, anyways check the PM.

Advertisement